We issue refunds for digital products within 30 days of the original purchase of the product.
We recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues receiving or downloading our products.
Upon receiving a refund you must destroy all copies, full or partial, of the Software for which you no longer possess a valid, purchased license. Every product key and/or serial numbers of refunded products can be disabled.
Refund won't be accepted in the following cases:
- Software purchased for the wrong platform.
- Inability to operate the software in your computing environment.
- Inability to use the software due to an operator error.
- We will refund you the price you were charged (eg. if you paid 50% of the price, you will be refunded 50%, not the full price).
- Please note that coupon details must be filled in before proceeding to the order check-out. We will not apply discounts in retrospect, i.e. to orders that have already been.
If you have any questions about our Refund Policy, please contact us: